Accounting & Tax Services You Can Count On
Get started with a free consultation!
Individual Taxes • Business Tax Preparation • Multi-State Tax Preparation • Audit Assistant
Anguiano Tax Services is owned by Rosa Anguiano- Garcia, a self-taught Entrepreneur, Small Business Owner and Real Estate Investor . Rosa has extensive experience in Tax Planning, Tax Preparation, Tax Resolution, Incorporations, Accounting and Bookkeeping Services.
In addition to running her own practice, Rosa is a Wife, Mom, Consultant, and Educator. For the past 25 years her clarity on her WHY: Has taught her many things but most of all, Greatness Demands Everything.
When Rosa opened her own office at 18 years young, she collaborated with individuals in the start-up phase in the sales and marketing field. She expanded her knowledge and developed her focus on individuals, real estate, and small business. Her love for learning and always taking on new opportunities without hesitation lead her in the direction of teaching and helping others how to do the same. This gives a great starting platform for everyone and anyone at any level who have the desire to expose and attain their accomplishments.
- Taxes: Personal, Business, and Corporate
- Knowledgeable Local Sales Tax
- Required Corporate Documentation
- Bookkeeping: manage daily transactions
- Payroll: Management of payroll and taxes
- Planning: Reporting and advice to support growth
- Payables & Receivables: Management of supplier and customer invoices
- Reporting: Help directors make informed decisions
- Capital Fundraising: Advice on seeking equity to help grow your business
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Financial planning for mergers and acquisition
Schedule Your Tax Preparation Today
We are here to help!
Offering Drop-Off Services and Remote Tax Filings
Drop us a line!
Better yet, see us in person!
We love our customers. But to meet COVID standards we are offering Zoom meetings, allowing us to discuss in person, your tax needs.
Anguiano Tax Services
14393 Park Ave. Ste. 200 Victorville Ca, 92392, United States
Mon: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tue: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wed: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thu: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm